NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Singer-songwriter Zach Bryan announced new stops on his “The Quittin Time 2024 Tour.”
The new stops on the tour kick off in Chicago in March. Bryan will perform in New Orleans on July 25, 2024, at the Caesar’s Superdome.
Supporting acts for the show will include Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit, Turnpike Troubadours, Sheryl Crow, The War and Treaty, Mt. Joy, Sierra Ferrell, The Middle East, Matt Maeson and Levi Turner.
Presale begins on Wednesday, Oct. 18. General on-sale starts on Friday, Oct. 20.
- Do teachers outed for moonlighting in adult content have legal recourse?
- Trump’s power in Washington grows as allies pressure colleagues to admit the primary over
- Fallout rises from McCarthy handshake deal with White House
- Trump doubles down on ‘dictator’ remarks at New York Republican gala
- Mariah Carey’s 1994 hit still dominates the holiday charts