NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Watching a real New Yorker, his name is Evan, taking a bite of a New Orleans bagel, you have to wonder.
You have to wonder what Evan is thinking as he’s snacking on a New Orleans bagel.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood asked Evan to rate the bagel on a scale of one to ten.
Evan says, “A 12 out of 10!”
That’s what Evan says.
And that’s what Bon Appetit, the magazine says.
That’s the story from Flour Moon Bagels.
- Rubber Duck Derby returns to New Orleans City Park for 14th year
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Sunny start to the week for NOLA
- Tim Wakefield, former Red Sox pitcher, dies at 57