LOUISIANA (KLFY) – It’s no secret that Louisiana is big on festivals, but a new study shows the state is actually in the top 3 for festivals in the country.
New research reveals that Louisiana is among the most festival-obsessed states in the nation. The study by a fashion retailer, Boohoo, analyzed Google Trends data of the last year for search terms used by festival-goers. The search terms combined give each state a total score.
The study revealed that Louisiana ranks as the third most festival-obsessed state in the country, with a total score of 587. The state has four searches ranking in the top two nationally, the highest searches for ‘festivals 2023’ and the second-highest for ‘festivals’ in the country.
Louisiana also has some of the most fashion-conscious festival-goers with the second-highest search levels for ‘festival outfits.’
The only states to rank higher than Louisiana are Ohio in 2nd place with a score of 594 and Wisconsin ranking 1st with a score of 602.
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.
- Apple unveils sleek ‘Vision Pro’ goggles after years of speculation
- Highest-paid state official in 43 states is a college coach; Louisiana in top 5
- Newsom calls DeSantis a ‘small, pathetic man’ amid questions over migrant flight
- No boat? No problem! Escape on the lake with Community Sailing New Orleans
- The secret summer lives of American schools