MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Due to overwhelming demands, award-winning country singer-songwriter and Franklin Parish native, Lainey Wilson, is adding a second show for a tour stop in Monroe, La. in November 2024. According to officials, Wilson will be performing at the Monroe Civic Center on November 15, 2024, and November 16, 2024, for her Country’s Cool Again Tour.
Presale tickets begin on October 23, 2023. Public sale tickets will go on sale on Friday, October 27, 2023, at 10 AM through Ticketmaster.
To purchase tickets for the concert, click here.
- Vikings WR Justin Jefferson taken to hospital with chest injury after big hit
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29
- Derrick Carr overcomes recent injuries and rough start, leads Saints past Panthers 28-6
- Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand
- Bring a Trailer and Cars and Bids: How online auction sites work