NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) —Four-time Grammy-winner Drake is teaming up with collaborator 21 Savage for a North American arena tour this year.
The It’s All a Blur Tour will kick off June 16 in New Orleans and stop in Dallas, Miami, New York, Montreal, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Additional shows including Toronto will be announced later.
The Canadian rapper-singer and Spotify’s most-streamed artist in the U.S. last year put out two albums in 2022, “Honestly, Nevermind” and his collaboration with 21 Savage, “Her Loss.” His last headlining tour was in 2018.
During a show at the famed Apollo Theater earlier this year, he hinted at a tour and possibly even more music on the horizon.
Several of the stops will be two-night stands, including in Atlanta, Chicago and Boston.
Presales will be available through Cash App and Sprite beginning Wednesday and general sales will start Friday.
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.
- Suspected Iranian drone kills US worker in Syria; US retaliates with air strikes
- Rain chances higher by the end of the weekend
- Teenager hospitalized after shooting in St. Bernard parish
- Video: Brother Martin remains perfect in Catholic League play with sweep of John Curtis
- Authorities secure Muscle Shoals Walmart after bomb threat call