ALL PERSONS ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — New Orleans police are asking for the public’s help in locating a woman who’s wanted for allegedly sending a pregnant woman to the hospital.
According to reports from the New Orleans Police Department (NOPD), the incident happened on Tuesday, May 9th in the 4300 block of Franklin Avenue in the Gentilly area.
NOPD investigators said 29-year-old Crishine Williams had sprayed mace in a pregnant woman’s face.
The victim was taken to a local hospital to be treated for her injuries.
Anyone with information about the incident can call the NOPD’s Third District at (504)-658-6030 or Crimestoppers at (504)-822-1111 or toll free at 1-877-903-7867.
- Deadline to register to vote in Oct. 14 election is Sept. 23
- Biden ESG rule survives challenge from 25 red states
- ABC eyes postponing ‘Dancing With the Stars’ as actor drops out amid writers strike
- America’s best-selling trucks in 2023
- Tons of fish left to rot at shuttered seafood market in Missouri; locals complain of ‘disgusting’ stench