PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WMBB) – Authorities have captured Franklin County escaped inmate 37-year-old Robert Rutherford.
Rutherford was arrested Thursday evening.
“Everyone can rest easy in Franklin County now. The ones who harbored him are going to jail too” said Sheriff A.J Smith in a live social media post.
Rutherford is currently in custody.
News 13 will provide more information about this case. For additional updates, check out Franklin County’s Facebook page
- DeSantis rips College Football Playoff committee over Florida State snub
- Actor Michael B. Jordan crashes his Ferrari in Hollywood: reports
- Louisiana granted extra time to draw new congressional map that complies with Voting Rights Act
- Schools crack down on cell phones, sparking debate on safety and tech use
- Cartels, death, denial: A region under siege — Part One