NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Police Department is investigating a double shooting in the Tremé area early Monday morning on Nov. 6.
According to officers, around 2:48 a.m. they received a call of a shooting in the 1200 block of North Claiborne Avenue where they found a man on the scene suffering from a gunshot wound.
Moments later, NOPD officers reported a second victim was found after a man arrived by car at a local hospital, also suffering from a gunshot wound.
The victims’ conditions have not been released.
No further details are available at this time. The NOPD is in the process of gathering evidence and information to determine a possible suspect and motive.
- Virginia lawmakers ask Biden administration to pause move of FBI HQ to Maryland
- Nick Cannon reveals high cost of bringing his 12 kids to Disneyland
- Former US ambassador accused of spying for Cuba for decades
- Where to donate toys this holiday season in Greater New Orleans
- Protesters plead for justice as Supreme Court hears oral argument in Purdue bankruptcy case