TANGIPAHOA PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Officials with the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office announced that the reward amount for information about the fatal shooting of a man in 2014 has increased to $10,000.
TPSO officials said deputies responded to a report of a man who had been shot in his driveway on Silo Road in the Village of Tangipahoa on Sept. 22, 2014.
They said the victim, identified as Arthur Tyler, was found lying on the ground unresponsive.
Tyler’s family told deputies he came home from a friend’s house when they heard a fight and three gunshots outside their front door.
According to Tyler’s wife, two people were seen running from the scene, with one reportedly wearing a red hoodie.
Anyone with information about the homicide can contact Detective Mike Sticker at (985)-419-0976, Crimestoppers of Tangipahoa at 1-800-554-5245 or visit the Crimestoppers of Tangipahoa website.
- Major changes to US immigration policy are under discussion: What to know
- Trump to retake stand in New York fraud trial
- Video: Wings clipped, Easton parents react to season halted
- FNF Archbishop Hannan Ball Hawk of the Week: St. Charles Catholic’s Brayden Bertucci
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: John Curtis’s Bryce Godfrey