PANAMA CITY, Fla (WMBB) – On Tuesday morning, a Panama City man was arrested after allegedly entering a home and crawling in bed with the victim while she was asleep.
Panama City Police said the suspect was identified as 64-year-old, Wallace Miller. Miller is a registered sexual predator. Miller worked in the victim’s apartment complex as a maintenance man, police said in a news release.
They added that when the victim woke up she recognized Miller and attempted to defend herself. Miller then ran away.
Miller was charged with burglary with battery and booked into Bay County Jail.
- The grocery prices in ‘Home Alone’ are freaking people out on TikTok: ‘Insane’
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Brian Laundrie’s parents finally admit what their son told them, attorney says
- Supreme Court appears divided over Purdue Pharma bankruptcy deal
- Woman arrested for alleged child cruelty in Terrebonne Parish
- New Orleans’ LUNA Fête celebrates 10 years of light with expansion