NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Police Department has asked for the public’s help in locating two subjects they believe are responsible for a robbery in the French Quarter.
The NOPD says the incident happened at the corner of Canal and Bourbon streets just before 2:30 p.m. on Thursday (March 22). Investigation revealed, the subjects found a victim, held them down, and stole their money before running away.
The subjects were captured on surveillance footage and was last seen wearing:
- Subject 1: Green hooded sweatshirt with black pants
- Subject 2: Light-colored shirt with light-colored pants
No further details are available on the incident but anyone with information on where the subjects could be is urged to contact NOPD Eighth District detectives at 504-658-6080 or Crimestoppers of Greater New Orleans at 504-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.
- Yes, you can suffer from seasonal affective disorder in the summer
- Biden calls for repeal of Uganda’s new anti-gay law, threatens sanctions
- Crime rate has dropped more than 50% in these Shreveport neighborhoods since 1997; here’s why
- A few showers this afternoon
- Evangeline Parish authorities searching for escaped inmate
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.