Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A 14-year-old boy was arrested by New Orleans police on Friday, Nov. 3, in connection with a terrorizing investigation.
According to NOPD reports, the boy left a school in the 3500 block of Trafalgar Street after an altercation with other students on Nov. 2.
Police say that shortly after, the student made threats toward the other students through social media, which prompted the school to cancel classes for the next day.
The boy was arrested and faces charges of felony terrorizing, intimidation and interference in the operation of schools.
Anyone with additional information about this incident can contact NOPD detectives at (504)-658-6030 or Crimestoppers anonymously at (504)-822-1111.
- 5 takeaways on McCarthy’s exit from Congress
- Fear the Wave: Michael Arata talks NIL and facility upgrades in the WGNO Sportszone
- FNF Southern Quality Ford Dealers Scholar-Athlete: Destrehan’s Anthony Robinson
- Opelousas defeats Cecilia, 26-13, for first-ever football state championship
- Jayden Daniels honored as top QB in college football, Payton Wilson named best defender