All subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Officials of the Monroe Police Department were informed that 27-year-old Ronald L. Washington III allegedly robbed a Circle K convenience store on April 7, 2023. Police were advised that Washington returned to the convenience store on April 19, 2023, to purchase a pack of cigarettes and he apologized to the store employee for committing the robbery days prior.
According to the affidavit, the store clerk gave officers a description of Washington and his vehicle. Monroe Police managed to make contact with the suspect on Siddon Street and he was placed under arrest.
Authorities took a photo of Washington and the store clerk was able to identify Washington as the suspect who allegedly committed the robbery and apologized for the incident. He was transported to the Ouachita Correctional Center where he was booked for Armed Robbery and Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon.
- Monroe man allegedly attempts to rape victim in motel room; arrested
- Woman accused of hiring hitman to kill wife of man she met on Match.com
- What’s the most affordable way to travel in 2023?
- Supreme Court will hear ‘Trump too small’ trademark dispute
- Americans are waiting longer and longer to get married
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.