NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A man was shot and killed in the Lower Ninth Ward on Friday, Nov. 10.
According to the New Orleans Police Department, the shooting happened around 5:13 p.m. in the 2300 block of Delery Street.
At the scene, police say they found a man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. He died at the scene.
The New Orleans coroner identified the victim as 21-year-old Jeremiah Lewis on Wednesday, Nov. 15.
Anyone with information about the shooting can call NOPD detectives at (504)-658-5300 or Crimestoppers at (504)-822-1111.
- The grocery prices in ‘Home Alone’ are freaking people out on TikTok: ‘Insane’
- Gabby Petito lawsuit: Brian Laundrie’s parents finally admit what their son told them, attorney says
- Supreme Court appears divided over Purdue Pharma bankruptcy deal
- Woman arrested for alleged child cruelty in Terrebonne Parish
- New Orleans’ LUNA Fête celebrates 10 years of light with expansion