NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — The New Orleans Police Department is investigating a homicide in New Orleans East that happened early Monday morning.
Around 7:25 a.m. on Sept. 25, NOPD officers say they responded to a call of a man found unresponsive inside an abandoned vehicle at the corner of Old Gentilly Road and Reynes Street.
When they arrived, the man was pronounced dead on the scene.
Further investigation led detectives to believe a white Chevy Impala with temporary tags and damage to the left rear door, covered with duct tape, was involved in the crime.
Officers then changed the signal to a homicide.
The NOPD is now searching for evidence and information to determine a possible suspect and motive. No further details are available at this time.
The Orleans Parish Coroner’s Office identified the victim as 39-year-old Bradley Dolliole on Wednesday, Sept. 27.
Anyone with information about the shooting can call NOPD Seventh District detectives at (504)-658-6070, Crimestoppers of Greater New Orleans at (504)-822-1111 or toll-free at 1-877-903-STOP.
- Vikings get promising news on WR Justin Jefferson after he’s taken to hospital with chest injury
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Christmas in the State Park kicks off in Union Parish
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Chilly nights, cool days most of this week