BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A Belle Rose woman is facing charges of domestic abuse and aggravated assault with child endangerment following a dispute with her domestic partner on Thursday.
Michelle Boudreaux, 43, of 6487 Highway 1, allegedly moved aggressively toward her domestic partner with a weapon during an argument, according to the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office.
The situation was diffused, but minor children were present during the time of the incident.
Deputies arrested Boudreaux, who was booked into the Assumption Parish Detention Center. Her bond is set at $15,000.
- Streetcar service suspended for mandatory maintenance. How to get around town if you take the streetcar for transportation.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- Bishop of Baton Rouge decides to keep current protocols despite the move to Phase 3