BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – 70-year-old Benjamin Terranova, of Mandeville is facing multiple child pornography charges.
Terranova was arrested in St. Tammany Parish after the completion of a multi-agency investigation.
The 70-year-old man is facing these charges:
- 50 counts of Pornography Involving Juveniles Under the Age of Thirteen (possession)
- Two counts of Pornography Involving Juveniles Under the Age of Thirteen (distribution)
“My Cyber Crime Unit continues to work tirelessly to investigate and arrest those producing, possessing, or distributing sexual abuse images and videos of children,” said AG Landry. “We will not waver in doing all that we legally can to protect Louisiana’s children.”
These agencies took part in this investigation:
- Louisiana Bureau of Investigation
- Homeland Security Investigations
- St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office
Terranova is currently in the St. Tammany Parish Jail.
- Port of South Louisiana announces replacement Business Development Director following Prudhomme’s retirement
- Lions hire Saints Secondary Coach Aaron Glenn as defensive coordinator
- Giant worm’s lair discovered underground in Taiwan
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game