All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty
BASTROP, La. (KTVE.KARD) — According to officials, on April 10, 2023, the Morehouse Parish Sheriff’s Office responded to a welfare concern at a local gas station. The deputies discovered two individuals, James Harold Bailey and a child, passed out in a vehicle near the gas pump.
Upon further investigation, the deputies discovered 2 grams of meth and 4.6 pounds of marijuana in the vehicle. According to authorities, Bailey was arrested and charged with possession of drugs and child endangerment.
- El Niño officially arrives early: What it means for 2023 weather
- Florida man contracts flesh-eating bacteria after being bitten by person at family function
- Mother speaks after 2022 murder of her son in Bastrop
- Slidell man accused of trying to disarm deputy during traffic stop
- Supreme Court strikes down Alabama congressional map in victory for voting rights advocates
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.