All persons accused of a crime are considered innocent until proven guilty.
Deputies were called to the store on Lapalco Boulevard around 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 17, in response to a fire in some of the shelves inside the store. The fire was extinguished by store’s sprinkler system.
Surveillance footage shows a man standing in the sporting goods section, just before the fire appeared. The man left the store on a dark-colored bicycle.
Anyone with information about the man can call the JPSO Arson Section at (504)-354-5300 or contact Crimestoppers.
- Here are the ‘Colors of the Year’ for 2024 from Pantone and Sherwin-Williams
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs accused of gang-raping 17-year-old girl in latest lawsuit
- Seagulls aren’t real, but here’s where to find them in northern Louisiana
- Bill Summers and his ministry of rhythm
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman censured by Republican-led House