RAYVILLE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, the Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office, with other agencies, conducted a search warrant at a residence on the 1700 block of Highway 183 in Rayville, La.
The warrant stemmed from a multi-parish investigation for stolen property and drug activity.
After discovering several firearms and narcotics during the search, deputies arrested 45-year-old Vincent A. Tedeton.
Tedeton was transported to the Richland Parish Detention Center and charged with:
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 19 counts of Possession of Firearms by a Convicted Felon
- Firearm in the Presence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute a Controlled Dangerous Substance
During the search, deputies also found $2,000 in cash and a large amount of ammunition. His bond was set at $151,000.
This investigation was possible thanks to help from the following agencies:
- Madison Parish Sheriff’s Office
- East Carroll Parish Sheriff’s Office
- West Carroll Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Louisiana State Police