Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
TANGIPAHOA PARISH, La. (WGNO) — Officials with the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office report an Amite man was arrested in connection with the fatal shooting of his wife on Tuesday, Nov. 7.
TPSO officials said deputies responded to a call of a shooting on Garrick Road around 4:30 a.m.
Upon arrival, deputies said they found a woman, identified by TPSO as 31-year-old Brittney London, unresponsive and suffering from a gunshot wound. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Following an investigation, TPSO officials said 37-year-old Johnny Robinson was arrested in connection with the fatal shooting.
Robinson faces charges of second-degree murder and violation of a protective order.
- California Democrat moves to force vote on expelling Santos after Ethics report
- Biden campaign: Trump’s vendetta against ObamaCare a threat to millions with preexisting conditions
- New taxiway extension opens at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Four crewmembers missing from carrier vessel near Belle Chasse
- Should you worry about the new iPhone feature police are warning about?