Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
PEARL RIVER, La. (WGNO) — The St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office announced the results of an ongoing investigation on Tuesday, October 17.
According to a statement from the department, deputies executed a search warrant at a home on Smith Road near Pearl River.
According to the statement, inside of the house they found multiple drugs including marijuana, methamphetamine and THC edibles. They also found six firearms, drug paraphernalia and $1,690 in suspected drug money.
The suspect who was living at the home is identified as Daniel Aucoin, 48. He was booked with a list of drug and weapons charges.
- Mother of slain Huntington student shares how tragic loss empowers her to give more
- Holiday festivities kick off with Christmas Parade in West Monroe
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal