EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- Bigfoot ‘sightings’: Which states have the most?
- Mahomes, Hurts understand significance of Super Bowl battle
- Warm Tuesday, cold front Wednesday!
- Alabama bar apologizes after showing movie that included KKK lynching
- ‘Yellowstone’ creator reportedly eyeing Matthew McConaughey for spin-off amid rumors of series shakeup
- Taco Bell debuts ‘Big A** Mexican Pizza’ for Super Bowl, but not just anyone can get it