DOTHAN, Ala (WDHN) — A Dothan woman is behind bars after police say she exposed a child to drugs.
According to Dothan Police, in September, DPD investigators received a tip from DHR about a child being exposed to illegal narcotics.
Police say after an investigation, a warrant was obtained for Alaysia Nycole Davis and officers arrested her on Tuesday, October 17. She is charged with one count of Chemical Endangerment of a Child.
Davis was booked into the Houston County Jail on a $15,000 bond.
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- NOPD searching for ‘person of interest’ in morning robbery/shooting
- Heavy rain, storms expected Friday night into Saturday morning
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California