PIKE COUNTY, Ala (WDHN) — On September 12, Pike County Sheriff’s Deputies rushed to 834 County Road 6618 for a welfare check.
According to the Pike County Sheriff’s Office, when deputies entered the home, they found Randy Thorne dead from a headshot wound.
Deputies say after an investigation into Thorne’s death, 61-year-old Lisa Tolin was arrested and charged with one count of Murder.
Tolins is being held in the Pike County Jail with no bond pending an Aniah’s Law hearing.
The investigation is still ongoing, and no further details have been released.
Stay with WDHN for updates.
- Vikings get promising news on WR Justin Jefferson after he’s taken to hospital with chest injury
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Christmas in the State Park kicks off in Union Parish
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Chilly nights, cool days most of this week