Disclaimer: All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — A 37-year-old man was arrested by the New Orleans Police Department on Friday, Nov. 17, in connection with a shooting that left a woman dead in a New Orleans East neighborhood.
According to New Orleans police, officers responded to a shooting in the 8600 block of Castle Court on Tuesday, Nov. 7.
Police say that at the scene, officers found a woman suffering from a gunshot wound. She was pronounced dead on the scene.
Through further investigation, NOPD officers identified and arrested Carl Wilson in connection with the shooting.
Wilson was charged with second-degree murder.
Anyone with additional information regarding the case can contact NOPD Homicide Section detectives at (504)-658-5300.
- DeSantis seeks to regain lost ground in high-stakes Alabama debate
- Trump defense points to bankers as proof business dealings had ‘no victim’
- New EPA methane emissions rule could save Louisiana taxpayers and the environment
- Dense Fog Advisory for New Orleans metro, South Mississippi
- White scores season-high 31 as Bulls beat Pelicans 124-118