BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Do not click on the link!
That is the message Attorney General Jeff Landry is trying to get out to the public.
Have you gotten a text that provides an update on a UPS shipment?
Well, that is a phishing scam, according to the attorney general’s office.
If you click on the link, scammers could take your information.
The Office of the Louisiana Attorney General has this message for anyone who get this text:
“Scammers are trying to take advantage of holiday deliveries, don’t let them!”
- Celebrities listen as 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- Boil Water Advisory issued for parts of Raceland and Bayou Blue
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound
- Amtrak set for Phase I in return of New Orleans-to-Mobile rail service