NOMA, Fla. (WMBB) — A 2-year-old was critically injured when he was struck by a red sedan Tuesday afternoon, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers said the incident happened at about 5 p.m. in Noma, Fla. They added that a 20-year-old Bonifay woman was driving the sedan and was “unable to observe a small child that was in the center of the roadway.”
The boy was struck by the vehicle and the transported via helicopter to a hospital. Troopers added that the boy had critical injuries was was in stable condition at the hospital.
- Julianna Margulies apologizes for claiming Black people were ‘brainwashed to hate Jews’
- Couples go viral with ‘wedding content creators’
- Did you know there’s only one ‘town’ in Pennsylvania?
- Violent crime is up … and also down, according to new federal data
- Study: High sugar levels could help pancreatic cancer treatments