NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Two boaters are in stable condition after being rescued by the Coast Guard Saturday (April 29th)
According to reports, watchstanders received a report from Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office around 7:00 p.m. regarding a boat near Whiskey Island. The boat had become aground leaving two passengers stranded.
Sector Mobile watchstanders dispatched helicopter aircrew to assist and transport the two men to the Houma-Terrebonne Airport.
- Do federal or state prosecutors get to go first in trying Trump? A law professor untangles the conflict
- Hot and stormy weekend ahead!
- TPSO: Ponchatoula man turns himself in for stabbing
- Trump says aide to face charges in connection with Mar-a-Lago probe
- US warns of violent crime at popular tourist destination
Stay updated with the latest news, weather, and sports by downloading the WGNO app on the Apple or Google Play store and subscribing to the WGNO newsletter.