BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)– Those who qualify for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program can now apply for benefits all day through September 23.
This change comes after the program received low wait times during Phase 2.
Before, residents had to apply based off of an alphabet system.
More information on the DSNAP application can be found here.
- Friday Night Fastball Podcast: Baseball happened this week!
- Is Louisiana getting its fair share of CARES Act funding?
- Man ‘freaked out’ after finding snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
- WATCH: Sparks fly as car completes 360 on I-10, keeps going after hitting wall
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings