BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)– Those who qualify for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program can now apply for benefits all day through September 23.
This change comes after the program received low wait times during Phase 2.
Before, residents had to apply based off of an alphabet system.
More information on the DSNAP application can be found here.
- FNF: John Curtis defeats Archbishop Shaw 33-6 Thursday night
- Juarez sets 15-day overnight lockdown after massive coronavirus spike
- Paranormal W.Va: The Ghost of the Silver Run Tunnel
- Woman charged after trying to ‘teach children a lesson’ by driving car with them on roof in Marion County, officers say
- Competing candidates for Utah Governor unite to promote civility