ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two Abilene parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with Endangering a Child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch, and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- River Parishes work to reboot tourism
- Rain, White and Blue… Stormy forecast for the holiday weekend ahead!
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Got grill? Here’s how a BBQ guru goes for it on the Fourth