JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Incumbent Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney (R-Miss.) won re-election on Tuesday, November 7.
According to the Associated Press, Chaney defeated his Democratic challenger Bruce Burton.
- George Santos ‘presently engaged in plea negotiations,’ US attorney says
- Holiday crowds at airports, on highways expected to be even bigger than last year
- Why gas prices are dropping ahead of the holidays
- ‘1 in 100,000’: Rare elk spotted in Colorado
- Teenage escapee wanted on aggravated assault charges in New Orleans