HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. (WGNO) — A car crash in Mississippi claimed the life of a 28-year-old man on Saturday, July 15.
Officials with the Mississippi Highway Patrol said the crash happened around 11:00 a.m. on Interstate 10 in Hancock County.
Reports show that Codie Beasley, of Vancleave, Mississippi, was driving on Interstate 10 when he and another driver collided.
Beasley died in a hospital the following day.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Usher to headline 2024 Super Bowl halftime show
- Ex-NHL player dies in Tennessee motorcycle crash
- What is an inverse vaccine and how can it reverse autoimmune disorders?
- Lawmakers are trying these three plans to fund the government
- The Memo: Worried Democrats fret Trump is more electable than believed