BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)- President Trump is expected to leave Walter Reed Hospital after spending the weekend there, receiving treatment for COVID-19.
President Trump tweeted earlier that he feels ‘really good’ and added that COVID-19 should not ‘dominate your life.’
This is a developing story.
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- Boil Water Advisory issued for parts of Raceland and Bayou Blue
- Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus; ‘Hundreds’ of border agents are South Texas-bound
- Amtrak set for Phase I in return of New Orleans-to-Mobile rail service
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge