KENNER, La. (WGNO) — It’s turkey time in Kenner.
At Little Zion Missionary Baptist Church.
That’s where lawyer Don D’Aunoy and the LIttle Zion Missionary Baptist Church come together as neighbors.
The work across the street from each other.
And this holiday season, they’re working together.
For the neighbors, that means a Thanksgiving turkey.
- If Donald Trump is convicted, then what? The 2024 Republican convention rules don’t say
- After decades, ‘Mutts’ comic strip creator frees Guard Dog character
- CDC: Don’t eat pre-cut cantaloupe from unknown source amid deadly salmonella outbreak
- Elite Baton Rouge football recruit commits to LSU
- WATCH: Young whale leaps out of Seattle bay, dazzling onlookers