ARABI, La. (WGNO) — It’s good cooking for a good cause.
The St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office has the right recipe.
WGNO Good Morning New Orleans features reporter Bill Wood is with a team of chili cooks getting ready for Saturday, November 11.
It’s a way to make money for families for Christmas
The location is the Aycock Barn at 409 Aycock St. in Old Arabi.
- Covington father, son charged in Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol breach
- Saints injury report: Cam Jordan, Pete Werner, and Marcus Maye did not practice for the second day in a row
- Linda Frickey’s widower suing parents of convicted teens following gruesome death in New Orleans
- Young kitten with severely deformed hind legs finds forever home
- Greene yanks second vote on Mayorkas impeachment resolution