NEW ORLEANS (WGNO) — Wednesday’s Good Morning New Orleans salute is to U. S. Navy Aviation Ordnanceman Third Class Jared Hossley aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln.
Hossley is a native New Orleanian, and the ship is currently underway conducting routine operations in the Pacific Ocean.
Thank you for your service!
- NFL chain crew member dislocates his knee during Lions-Saints game
- Low rain chances most of this week
- Felicity Huffman opens up about college admissions scandal
- Sam LaPorta has career day for Lions, Saints QB Derek Carr hurt as Detroit wins 33-28
- No. 13 LSU looks to hit 10 wins when it faces Wisconsin in the ReliaQuest Bowl