For 5 people
- 1pint of heavy cream
- 20 oz. 2 jars Dickinson’s lemon curd
- 1 cup confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest from a real lemon
- Mixed fruit for topping blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, & cherries
In a large mixing bowl, whip heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Add lemon curd, sugar, vanilla and zest…..mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Place parfait mixture in wine glasses topped or layered between fresh fruit. Return to refrigerator for about 1 hour for mixture to chill.
Click here for more information about Jazzmen Aromatic Rice.
Jazzmen Aromatic Rice can purchased at your local Rouses Supermarket.