This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Greek Chicken Salad
- 1 cup Hanley’s Sensation dressing
- 1 lb Katie’s Best Organic Chicken breast, boneless, skinless cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded and diced small
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 cup Chobani Greek yogurt, plain, fat free
- ½ teaspoon parsley, fresh, minced
- ½ teaspoon mint, fresh, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare chicken breast and place in a ziplock bag with Greek dressing. Let marinate for at least one hour. Grill chicken or bake at 350˚F oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 ˚F.
- Allow chicken to chill in the refrigerator while you dice the celery, red onion and cucumber.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt, minced herbs, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
Tip: If you’d like to have a pita sandwich, serve with greens, sliced tomato and crumbled feta.
Click here for more information about Rouses Markets.