This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Cilantro Lime Aioli Chicken Salad
- 2 cups chunked, cooked chicken, leftover chicken or Turkey
- 1 teaspoon Chef Nino's Adrenaline Seasoning
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small diced apple (with peel)
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 3/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise OR CILANTRO LIME AIOLI (see below for recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Use leftover cooked chicken or turkey, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of chopped chicken
- Chop the celery, green pepper and apple.
- Add Adrenaline Seasoning.
- Peel and chop the onion and cucumber.
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
- Serve on lettuce, crackers or bread.
Cilantro Lime Aioli Recipe
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest of the lime
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana Hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a small food processor (or blender) and mix until blended.