Chili-Braised Beef Tips
- 1Lb. top sirloin or filet cut to 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper, or to taste
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 Lime juiced
Combine all ingredients (not including the sirloin or filet) in a small mixing bowl and mix completely.
Place steak cubes into marinade and let marinate for 1 hour turning them occasionally.
Sear on hot grill or skillet to desired doneness for about 10 minutes turning occasionally.