Marrero home destroyed in early-morning fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MARRERO –¬†Officials say a bathroom heater sparked a fire that destroyed a home in Jefferson Parish.

The blaze broke out just after 2:30 a.m. Tuesday morning in the 6100 block of Singleton Drive in Marrero.

Officials say the woman living in the home managed to escape unharmed.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.