Turkey Meatballs with Grated Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- 1 lb. Ground turkey
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1 medium yellow squash grated
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon Chef Paul Prudhommes Toasted Onion and Garlic No Salt Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey and all ingredients. Mix with hands until all ingredients are fully incorporated. Form into meat balls approximately the size of a ping pong ball.
Place on greased cookie sheet into a preheated 350 degree oven. Cook in oven for 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees. When cooked place meatballs into your favorite pasta sauce and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Turkey Meat Ball Pasta Sauce
- 1 LB. Cooked turkey meat balls
- 1 Jar Sal & Judy’s HEART SMART PASTA SAUCE
- 1 lb. Whole wheat pasta cooked to instructions on box or bag
- 4 Tablespoon fresh grated Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese
In a medium sauce pan pour pasta sauce, fill jar 1/3 full with water to release remaining sauce from jar and pour into pan. Bring to simmer and place meatballs into pan and cook on low for 10 minutes, or longer for a thicker sauce. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with cheese.