Ingredients from Grocer
2 slices of ham
2 poached eggs
Ingredients from Grocer for Hollandaise
3 egg yolks
3oz of butter
1 tsp lemon juice
Splash of Hot Sauce
Ingredients from The Spice & Tea Exchange
Black Truffle Sea Salt
1. Poach eggs in 2 cups of simmering water and 2 TBLS of Vinegar for 5 minutes
2. For the Hollandaise-Melt butter in a saucepan.
3. Mix egg yolks, lemon juice and hot sauce and TSTE Black Truffle Sea Salt.
3. Slowly add melted butter while mixing constantly to the mixture.
4. Stack ham, eggs on top of English Muffin and pour Hollandaise over the top.