Big Time Creative Writer/Producer/Editor Wanted In The Big Easy! WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW) Tribune – New Orleans, LA
Are you a gifted storyteller who wants to be part of a city unlike anything else in the country? Does hot gumbo, jazz and eclectic people make you jump around?
The Tribune Broadcasting duopoly in New Orleans is on the lookout for a dynamic Writer/Producer/Editor. Not only will you have the lofty task of elevating the station’s reputation for delivering nationally award winning image promos, but you must have the ability to produce compelling long format content supporting its one of a kind News With A Twist news program. Yes, our newscast is set in a funky bar.
The ideal candidate must have experience in all aspects of current promo production processes, including shooting, lighting, motion graphics, videography, non-linear editing and post production. A boutique agency, post-production, broadcast television or cable background is ideal. Take a sneak peek into what we do https://vimeo.com/97536543
- Appetite for Cajun food and drinks without those silly little umbrellas
- Minimum of 2 years Creative Services experience in on-air cable or broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house
- 2 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite (especially After Fx)
- 2 years’ experience in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Consistent use DSLR technology and digital video cameras
- Proficiency with Mac OS and file base management
- Strong aptitude for new technology, WordPress and social media
- A sense of humor and authentic, conversational writing style
- Self-directing, self-motivating attitude, with ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Competitive spirit, strong team collaborator and an open mind
Email your resume w/online link to your demo reel* to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Funk Creative Director, WGNO-TV (ABC) / NOLA 38 (CW)
*ALL RESUMES WITHOUT LINKS TO A DEMO REEL WILL BE STEWED AT OUR NEXT CRAWFISH BOIL.