We asked you to put on your coaching caps and tell us about the upcoming Saints game against the Falcons.
This story has 9 updates
The Saints’ exciting win over the 49ers was a hot topic around water coolers Monday. Now that the NFL season is at the halfway point, we wanted to know what fans would say to the team, and what they would change if they were head coach Sean Payton. The Saints are set to suit up against the Falcons Thursday night in Atlanta.
News with a Twist – Grab the Mic – 11/08/13
Grab the Mic: What’s your favorite Halloween movie?
We went out on the “Grab the Mic” to find out who is playing hookey today!
News with a Twist – Grab the Mic – 9/27/13
When the Saints take on the Falcons Sunday, what advice would you give Coach Payton?
We’re asking fans to put on their coaching caps in this Grab the Mic.
The contestants have been revealed for the next season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Elizabeth Berkley Lauren (Jessie from Saved by the Bell)
- Corbin Bleu (Chad from High School Musical)
- Brant Daugherty (Noel from Pretty Little Liars)
- Bill Engvall (comedian from Blue Collar TV)
- Valerie Harper(Rhoda from Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda, and who is in remission after being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer)
- Key Shawn Johnson (former NFL player for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers)
- Christina Milian (social media correspondent on The Voice)
- Bill Nye (the Science Guy)
- Jack Osbourne (son of Ozzie Osbourne)
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (from Jersey Shore)
- Leah Remini (Carrie from The King of Queens)
- Amber Riley (Mercedes from Glee)
Get more information about all the cast members here: http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-announcement
Who do you think is going to win? WGNO’s Alyson Titkemeyer took to the streets to find out in today’s Grab the Mic.