NEW ORLEANS - Let's see what Test Kitchen Taylor is cooking up today!
Today's "Would You Eat It" features chocolate spaghetti, from Created By Diane and recipe is pretty simple. LBJ and Susy both said it was better than they expected. Will this dish be on your Easter table?
Have a recipe that you want Test Kitchen Taylor to try? Send it to email@example.com!
- 8 oz cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a medium pan, heat butter and cream cheese on medium heat.
- Whisk in powdered sugar, and heavy cream.
- This whisk in chocolate chips until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Place spaghetti into pan and coat well with chocolate sauce.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.