- 1 Large Stalk Celery, Chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Chopped
- ¼ cup white onion Finely Chopped
- ¼ cup First Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Italian Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Couchons Creole Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- 2 tsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne or to taste
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and and whisk until all ingredients are incorporated. In a separate mixing bowl, combine ¼ cup First Cold Pressed Olive Oil and whisk until thick, about 2 minutes. Combine oil mixture into remoulade mixture and whisk until all is incoporated.
If wanting smother remolade combine the above ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. With the motor still running, slowly drizzle in ¼ cup First Cold Pressed Olive Oil. Refrigerate overnight.
**For this recipe, Chef Nino blackened a fish filet to go with his remoulade sauce.