Cajun-Seared Pork Nuggets
- 1 Swift pork tenderloin cut to 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Chef Nino’s Adrenaline Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Brummel & Brown Spread
In a mixing bowl, place tenderloin pieces and Adrenaline Seasoning, mix thoroughly. Meanwhile heat Brummel & Brown Spread in skillet on medium high heat until melted. Place tenderloin pieces into heated skillet to cook, turning occasionally for about 10 minutes or until there is no visible signs of pink in the middle.
Red Pepper Relish
- 2 red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 white onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix together red bell peppers, onion, white wine vinegar, sugar, salt and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Stirring occasionally, cook 30 minutes, or until thickened.