- 1775 Beach Blvd.,
- Biloxi, MS 39531
- Phone Number
- Monday - Thursday: 11am-9pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am-10pm
- Sunday: 11am-8pm
Pelican Wharf Boudreaux Bread
- 8” Gambino’s French Bread Grilled
- 1 oz Olive Oil to brown Bread
- 2 oz Andouille Sausage
- 4 oz Wild American Shrimp P&D
- 2 oz Crawfish
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 6 oz Alfredo Cream
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- 1 oz Brandy or Wine to Deglaze
Place butter in saute pan and melt then brown French bread open face.
Remove bread and add andouille, shrimp, crawfish, red pepper and toss till shrimp are pink and andouille is browned. Deglaze with brandy and add alfredo.
Toss in pan to evenly coat and place on browned bread. Garnish with green onions and serve. Cut bread before placing sauce on top to simplify sharing.